Our strength in being competitive in General Contracting Services first is derived by our experiences in accurately assessing and estimating the project for all inclusive and competitive estimates. We are able to achieve this through our close partnership with core subcontractor team that we could rely on for providing firm commitment to the project at a competitive price. We would then implement our tried and true project management procedures of managing the construction project which involves:
- Detailed scope outline to subcontractor team for clear communication of upfront expectation for the work and workmanship
- Detailed project schedule for timely completion
- Thorough project buy of all that is required per the bid documents
- Complete setup of the project jobsite facility with competent Project Superintendent
- Overseeing project progress with progress meetings
- Keeping the job safe while finding ways to efficiently run the project
- Constant communication of the project progress with the owner and any field conditions encountered.
- Updating any changes in the scope requested by the owner and at the same time, being vigilant in keeping within schedule and budget.
- Closing out the project with all the closeout documents required.